Friday, December 23, 2011

PBS Nature

 
I recently found some great animal nature documentaries online when I was looking for something for the boys to watch that wouldn't make their brains fall out.   You can find them here.  The boys have watched the three episodes on Cloud, a wild stallion currently living in Utah, who has been documented since his birth.  The first part is here.  I watched one on crocodiles with the boys that was absolutely fascinating (Did you know there are 20+ foot alligators out there?).  Each episode appears to be about 50 minutes long and they all have a scientist that the camera follows as he/she documents different animals.  Check them out if you are interested in some family-friendly, educational viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.