Monday, December 05, 2011

Engelsma Christmas

Friday was our first Christmas party of the season.  It was actually a joint Christmas party and Grandpa's 91st birthday party.

All of the great-grandkids exchange gifts.  This is quite the undertaking.  I'm not exactly sure how many kids it is, but I'm guessing 50+.  In the franticness of the moment, picture quality was lost but here's our boys opening their gifts.
 

Connie and Noah diving in.

Andrew had a blast running around with all his cousins.

Andrew got some fireman legos.  He's built and rebuilt them numerous times since he received them.

Joel's gift was definitely a big hit.  I think its been in constant use since Fri night.


Aaron's missing out on the fun.  He was too busy crawling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.