Monday, May 10, 2010

What's Cookin'

Tonight we had dinner with Chris's folks. Was so nice, especially since I was planning leftovers again! Andrew ate almost two hotdogs, a hamburger on a bun and ice cream. But he needs the protein and fat. :-)

Some dinner options (so not inspired this week):

Pea soup, breadsticks (I've had this on the plan for almost a month and I still haven't made it yet!)
Chicken nuggets, fries, salad for Wed when my sister and mom come and help me clean for the day. I doubt I'll feel like moving by the end of the day!
Worcestshire chicken, au gratin potatoes, carrots
Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, broccoli
Frozen pizza, salad
Spaghetti, breadsticks, salad (make a double batch to freeze, especially since bulk sausage is on sale with a coupon this week at Meijer. Final cost will be 89 cents per roll.)
Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. and we think our lives are busy! talk about sacrifice, and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, that comment was for the veteran story

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.