Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Meijer Deals



Got some good deals at Meijer this week.

*Oscar Meyer Lunch meat $2.50~Had 2 $2 off coupons so paid $1 for two packages of lunch meat

*Keebler Wheatables~On sale for $2.59. Many boxes have a buy 1/get 1 free coupon on them, plus I used a Meijer Mealbox coupon for $1 off 2, plus there is $1.50 off coupon on coupons.com. So I think I paid about 9 cents for 2 boxes! I was only able to print one $1.50 off coupon, but I know others were able to print 2. So you should be able to get 4 boxes of crackers for less than 20 cents!

*Bulk 1 lb roll of ground sausage (forgot what brand) is on sale for $1.89. I had two coupons for $2/2 (somewhere on the internet) so I got 4 packages for 89 cents each. Will be making this into spaghetti sauce soon.

*Mott's apple juice~my sister-in-law says this is the best, is on sale for $1.66. Meijer mealbox has $1 off 2 coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.