Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Meijer deals Jan 6-12

Photo 

Chris has a sweet aunt who stops by every couple of weeks with coupons that she collects for me.  She also usually sneaks candy in the coupon bag for the boys and this week, she brought me oranges fresh from Florida!  And do you know why she brings me coupons?  Because she caught me dumpster diving for coupons at the paper gator a while back, so I blushingly explained to her what I was doing and now she brings me her loot!

MEIJER

Barilla pasta~On sale for $1 and there was a coupon in Sunday's paper for $1/3 (Some regions got coupons for $1/2)

Capri Sun~Coupon for Buy 3, get 1 free, so 4/$5

Purex Laundry detergent~$2.99 - $1/1 coupon = $1.99

Colgate toothepaste ~ $1- 75 cents/1 coupon = 25 cents each!

Finish Powerball tablets ~ $2.69 - $2.15 = 54 cents each!  This coupon comes around once a year or so but it seems like the shelves are often cleared.  Might get a rain check if that happens.


Anybody have any idea where I can get cheap ground beef?  I want to make a bunch of freezer meals with gb but the prices have been a bit steep lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.