Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Gleanings

Chris suggested I listen to Dr. Beeke's Family Living class and I listened to the first one today, Building Convictions in Your Children.  This is an excellent class and I highly recommend it to parents, especially those with young children who are just starting out on their parenting journey.

Dr. Beeke laid out the following 6 traits we should stress to our children:
1. Prayer should be foundational.
2. Show them that life is empty without communion with God.
3. Confess known sin.
4. Inform and live out your conscience.
5. Dedication to life's worthwhile activities.
6. Teach the conviction that life is all about God.

Raising our Children to be Gatekeepers is the next class in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.