Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meijer deals~Thanksgiving week

I went grocery shopping after choir last night at around 10 PM and it was wonderful!  No crowded aisles, no waiting in line.  
Here are the best deals:
Mueller's whole grain pasta~ 24 cents with coupon (I have tons of pasta.  Currently about 10 boxes of spaghetti and 10 boxes of assorted pasta shapes.)
Stouffer's stuffing-buy 4 boxes, get 1 free and get $1.50 OYNO
Uncle Ben's rice- On sale for 3/$5 and I had $1/2 coupons so about $1.16 each.
Pillsbury cookie dough and pie crusts- Buy 4 (any combo), get 1 gal of Meijer milk free ($2.99 value).  I had a couple of coupons and an mperks for $1/3 so I ended up paying about $1.15 each plus got a free gal of milk.
Arrowhead puffed rice cereal- 67 cents after coupon and the Saving Addiction ladies have a granola recipe on their blog that I'm going to try with it.
Meijer eggs- 99 cents/dozen
Rhodes frozen rolls- $2.50 for 3 dozen with coupon
Blue Bonnet spread and quarters- The spread was 99 cents and the quarters were 79 cents and I had coupons for $1/3 so I picked up 2 spreads and 4 quarters.  
Check out Saving Addiction for all the coupon links and sources.


AND, thanks to my friend Vonnie, I found dulce de leche in the Hispanic section of the ethnic foods aisle so now I can make the salted caramel cheesecake I've been eyeing on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.