Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meijer deals~Oct 9-15

Some pretty decent deals at Meijer this week. 
Digiorno frozen pizza~On sale for $3.99- $2 coupon from facebook.  I bought 2 pizzas and received a dollar off my next order.
Rotel tomatoes with green chiles~ These are part of the buy 10, get the 11th item free sale, plus I had a 55 cents/2 coupon.
Gold Peak iced tea-FREE!  $1/1 coupon on coupons.com.


For direct coupon links, check out Saving Addiction.


Also part of the buy 10, get the 11th item free sale:
Stouffers Animal Crackers
Meijer Pretzels
Thomas English Muffins (buy the whole grain variety!)
(these are things that I like to stock up on)


The cash register also spit out a $5/$50 gift card coupon so I will purchase that next time I'm at Meijer and use the gift card for groceries.  Also, according to the Saving Addiction ladies, mperks will release a 5% off your groceries coupon for this coming Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.