Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pattern Block Activity

Last week Andrew did a math page working with pattern blocks.  If you don't know what they are, these are pattern blocks.



Andrew really enjoyed working with them and has been asking me if he could do more, so today I printed out some patterns for him to fill in.  I googled 'pattern block activity' and printed out some patterns from here on card stock (click on 'Pattern Blocks Activity Card').  Then I laminated the pages since I do have 4 hooligans boys. 



Here are Andrew and Noah with their patterns.












Here is a link to more pattern block cards, some fun animal prints.  These would be great to use with younger kids since you can also print them in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.