Saturday, June 01, 2013

Aaron is 3!


Photo
Someone got into the ink...
Aaron turned 3 today!  3 always seems to be the turning point between babyhood and little boy, especially since he's almost completely potty trained (in less than a week!) and no more diapers.  We love this boy so much and have barrels of fun listening to his little voice.  He takes super long naps in the afternoon so many nights are spent with just Aaron up since he isn't ready for bed until 9:30 or so, and he loves this time with mom and dad.  

Here are some random thoughts/stories about Aaron, starting with his birth facts:

Aaron was born on June 1, 2010, the day after Memorial day.  We had planned a c-section for that Friday, but I started having contractions late Monday night and he was born at 2 AM on Tuesday.  He weighed 8 lbs.

He frequently comes up to Luke, kisses his head, and says, "I wuv him, Mom!  I wuv him!"

He has a horrible sweet tooth.  I have found him multiple times in the pantry munching on fruit snacks.

He's a bit of a tattle tale.  He likes to tell me who "did it."

He is physically incapable of not stepping in a puddle.

When he's trying to deflect attention from himself (usually after doing something naughty), "I know bad guys, Mom, I know bad guys!  They fall in the wata."

After receiving a sucker for going on the potty:  "This sucka is so good!  I can't believe it!"

After I do something for him, he says, "Good job, Mom!  Gimme high five!"

I took his toy tractor from him as I was putting him on the potty and accidentally dropped it in the toilet.  He says, "Wook at me, Mom!  Say sowwy!"

When asked if he's a good boy, Aaron replies, "No, I a WEAsel!"

Photo
Everyone loves birthdays!
Photo
Aaron opening a ball from mom and dad.
Photo
Beautiful weather for a birthday!
Photo
Opening gifts from white Grandma and Grandpa.

Photo
White Grandma and Grandpa.
Photo
Chocolate cake!
Photo
I think he's finally getting the hang of this birthday thing, and it's fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!  WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.