Saturday, May 30, 2009

What's Cookin'

Mon~Spaghetti, cheese stuffed breadsticks, salad
Tues~Brother Nate is bringing pizza, celebrating great-Grandma V's birthday with strawberry shortcake
Wed~ Mexican chicken
Thurs~Hoisin and Honey Pork, rice, veggies
Fri~Grilled chicken with Lime marinade, baked potatoes, grilled veggies and salad with my good friend Melisa
Sat~Leftovers
Sun~Good dutch soup, breadmaker bread

Now I have a little problem I need help with. I budget $220 for groceries, but last month I went over. Way over. So over I'm embarrassed to say how much. And I have no idea why. Well, partly because somehow I had to stretch it to 5 weeks instead of 4. So I'm really going to try hard this month to stick to $220 this month. This doesn't include diapers, but does include toiletries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.