Saturday, May 09, 2009

Aldi camera

A month or so ago the flashbulb on our camera burnt out. We bought our camera from Aldi, so its not exactly a common brand. I called the service center and they said to send the camera in and they would look at it and either fix it or replace it. We've had it for 2 years so I was pretty sure there was no warranty, but less than a week after we sent it out, we received a brand new camera via UPS! Great customer service and I would highly recommend buying products from Aldi. Now I just have to figure out how to reset the resolution for better quality pictures. I had slightly fuzzy pictures for almost 2 years before my brother pointed out I was taking pictures at the poorest quality resolution. Oops. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.