Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Walgreens Deals

Thanks to Mercedes at Common Sense With Money, I just made 7 dollars at Walgreens!
I bought 3 Robitussin and Dimetapp cough syrups for 4 dollars a piece. I had 2 $2 off coupons so I paid $8 for all three and got $10 back in register rewards to use next time I'm in Walgreen's. I also bought a car air freshener for $4.99 and will receive $4.99 back from Walgreen's on a giftcard, plus I can turn in a rebate from the manufacturer and make another $4.99!

Some people get a high from sky diving. For me, its getting super duper deals! :-)
I haven't bought much at Walgreens, but they have been having really good deals lately. My goal for the new year is to be able to earn enough money there to buy diapers.


Go here to find out more about this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.