Friday, December 12, 2008

So Good!

This morning Noah was pretty cranky. Not sure what his deal was, I guess he screamed and cried a lot for Chris last night too. So I was planning on just staying home, but we were completely out of milk and juice so I thought I better make a run to Meijer. While I was there, I thought I'd check to see if the Coffeemate peppermint mocha cream had been restocked (there was none last time I was there). Well, there was no Coffeemate (it was on sale for 99 cents), but there was International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle cream. So even though it wasn't on sale, I bought some and it is so good! I like the Coffeemate brand better, but this is my absolute favorite cream flavor. So, if you like chocolate, mint, and coffee, try this cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.