Thursday, April 21, 2011

Great week at Meijer

Had some fun at Meijer this week. Here's a few deals:

*Lysol cleaning wipes~ 3/$5, I had 2 $1.50 off one coupons so I got two for 17 cents each. I've never bought these before, but they were the right price and I thought they would be nice in the bathrooms for quick cleans.

*Propel~price drop 59 cents, I had $1/2 making them 9 cents each.

*Greenworks all purpose cleaner, $2.17 each ? (can't find my receipt), Buy 2, get $2 off instantly plus I had an mperks coupon for 50 cents off 2, making them less than a dollar each.

*Greenworks dishwashing soap, $2.17 each ?, same deal as above, plus I had 2 $1 off coupons making them 17 cents each.

*Triscuits, $1.67 each, I had 2 $1/1 coupons so they were 67 cents each.

*Similac 32 oz ready to feed, I had a $5/1 Similac product and these are on sale for $5 each so it was free. I will probably use it with Aaron when I need a babysitter, but this would be great to donate to the PRC.

Meijer was all out of Finish tabs so I have to go back and try get some later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.