Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's Cookin'

This week I plan on doing all my freezer cooking. I finally purchased the rest of the ingredients yesterday so now I can get cooking! I currently have chicken cooking in the crockpot and all my ground beef is cooked so I am going to try to do the gb dishes today and the chicken tomorrow. We're eating ham for dinner tonight and I'm making a couple of dinners with ham for the freezer too. So here's what we're eating this week:

Mon~We had roast beef in the crockpot, mashed potatoes from the freezer, corn and carrots
Tues~Ham, potatoes, green beans
Wed~Out for dinner! I'm hoping to cook most of the day.
Thurs~PW's cube steak sandwich with onions, green peppers, etc.
Fri~PW's beef stew, french bread, salad with friends
Sat~We'll be at the blue grandparents' house. :-)
Sun~Meatball soup, bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.