Monday, August 03, 2009

What's Cookin'

Mon~Sloppy joes
Tues~Roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, beans (bringing the leftover roast beef camping for philly beef and cheese sandwiches. Yum!)
Wed~Beans with smoked sausage (trying out a crockpot recipe from my new cookbook)
Thurs~Burgers, oven fries, carrot sticks, cantalope
Fri~Mommy's gone, boys get pancakes and sausage
Sat~Dinner at grandpa and grandma's
Sun~Meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn

Next week we will be gone camping to Ludington. I am SO EXCITED! Looking forward to vacation. I'm sure the boys will have a blast. We will be eating burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, etc. The third week of August is church family camp where I will not have to cook (YAY!). I lowered the food budget thinking I would not be buying groceries for basically two weeks in August, but I have bought some extra stuff for camping, so we'll see if I can stay in budget. I did pretty well in July, especially considering I was way over in June and took it out of July's budget. So no meal planning posts for a couple of weeks. I can hardly believe its August already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.