Monday, January 05, 2009

Heads up for Walgreens

A couple great deals this week:
Electrasol gel tabs are on sale for $3. There was a coupon for $2.50 off in this weeks press and you get a rebate for $1.50 so you make money!
Garnier shampoo and conditioner is on sale for $2.99. There was a coupon also from this week for $1 off and Walgreen's has $2 off coupons in their January EasySaver booklet. Make sure the cashier rings up the manufacturer coupon first, then the Walgreen's coupon, otherwise it won't work (I found out the hard way!). Free shampoo!
I am having a ton of fun with Walgreen's and have already earned a bunch there. I have $10 in register rewards to use before next week so I'll be able to get some free diapers!
I do have to make sure I only buy things we really need. Sometimes I get so caught up that I get things that we don't really use or need, so then I'm wasting time and money. But it is so great to get things we use every day for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.