Friday, November 21, 2008

Joel, 8 weeks old

So I really planned to announce Joel's birth on my blog, but as you can see it didn't happen. So here are some pics of him at 8 weeks. I'm sure most of you have seen pics of him on facebook, but these are new. He is growing like a weed and is a mostly happy baby. He sleeps all night which is so helpful for me. I really can't believe he is two months old already. We are going to have so much fun with 3 boys, right Aunt Marlene??


Joel Adrian Engelsma, 8 weeks.




Discovering the world.

Laughing!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! Boys are the greatest. Although I am thoroughly enjoying my grand daughters now. God knows what is best for us and that is what He gives us. So enjoy them. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. Just begin to pray now for their wives. He gave our boys the best ones, and He can do the same for yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Don't forget to add Joel into the title line. And he is so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on him. I can't believe how close we were to seeing you this week. SOON!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.