Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Horrors of Abortion

A lot of pro-life people don't want to hear about abortion and they especially don't want to see actual pictures. But I think it's really important that we see and hear these things and keep the topic ever in the forefront of our thoughts. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. I've been especially horrified by the abortion "doctor" in Philadelphia that has been in the news lately. If you would like to hear/see graphic testimony about this man, check out jillstanek.com. But be warned, she has some very graphic pictures pertaining to Kermit Gosnell's abortion clinic. The horrible conditions here were ignored by state officials and the health department. I wonder who's palms were being greased?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.