Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cheap Pampers Diapers on Amazon


Here's how:

1. Sign up for an Amazon Mom account. I've been an Amazon Mom for about 6 months and love it. Free shipping on everything and discounts on baby products.
2. Go to this page and clip the $1.50 off Pampers coupon.
3. You will be redirected to the Pampers diapers that will work with the coupon. Choose your diapers.
4. Click on Subscribe and Save and you will get 30% off your purchase. You can choose to receive your diapers every 1, 3 or 6 months. (Some people sign up to get the discount and then cancel their subscription. I'm on the fence as to whether that's right or not. Thoughts? I've heard convincing arguments both ways.) Amazon sends a reminder when another package of diapers will be shipped.

I used my $10 for $20 Amazon gift card to get 176 size 4 diapers for $17.12!

UPDATE: Just got this email from Amazon Mom.

Dear Amazon Mom Member,

Congratulations, you've earned a 1-month extension of your FREE Two-Day Shipping benefits from Amazon Mom! Based on your recent purchases from the Baby Store, you now have Amazon Prime shipping benefits through March 30, 2011.

We'll continue to grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits for each $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby Store. You are now eligible to earn up to 8 additional months (see more details here).

A list of your qualifying orders is provided below, and can always be found in Your Account.

Thanks for being a member of Amazon Mom,

The Amazon Mom Team

1 comment:

  1. I love that amazon mom account. 2 day shipping is amazing. I used my gift card with swagbucks to get a bundle me for only 10$ out of my pocket.....but it didnt qualify for 2 day shipping b/c I used gift cards.
    Good deal on diapers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.