Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas with the Blue Grandparents

Tonight we went to my parents house to open gifts. We are celebrating a bit earlier since my mom and Michelle are both working the days around Christmas.


Andrew and Noah both were more aware this year of what was going on, thus the huge grin.

Can we say EXCITED?


And their favorite gift of the night...glow stick guns from the dollar store!

As the boys grow older, we hope to continue to teach them the value of giving. Its hard to communicate to little kids that it is more blessed to give than receive. This week the boys and I hope to bring some goodies to the neighbors. I read them the Christmas story this week from Ramsbottom and hope it made an impact on them.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing what brings them joy. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.