Thursday, July 01, 2010

Meijer Deals

*Oscar Meyer hotdogs~on sale for 99 cents, use $1/2 that was available on coupons.com or from the past Sunday coupon insert (How do I know this since we don't get the paper? Check it out.)
*Reynolds Non stick Alumium foil~Check out how to get 2 for $1.50 here.
*Ronzoni Smart Taste past~on sale for 99 cents. I got 5 free using $1/1 coupons I've been collecting from magazines.
*Old Orchard Juice~2 for $1.34. Check out how to do this here.

Anyone else have coupon issues with Meijer? The last two times even when I've tried to make sure all my coupons have gone through, I've realized when I got home that they didn't scan some correctly and I've lost money. Making me a bit upset, especially since the store will still get reimbursed from the companies even though I didn't actually use my coupon. I've commented twice on the Meijer form you can submit online, but haven't gotten any feedback. Maybe its time to call the manager at my local Meijer.

2 comments:

  1. I have talked to the store director, I am sure you have seen him there. He is the one in the suit! He is a nice guy and wants to make sure you are happy! AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, Aim. I have seen him, maybe I'll try talk to him next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.