Saturday, July 24, 2010

Breakfast Burritos for the Freezer


I got the idea for these from my sister-in-law, Aimee. Here's how I made them:

Ingredients
1 egg/burrito
soft tortillas
bacon, cooked and crumbled
cheese
onions/peppers/mushrooms


I scrambled the eggs with 1 T of milk per egg and added a good dash of salt and plenty of pepper. After scrambling the eggs, just assemble burritos with whatever ingredients you want. I made my plain, with no veggies so that the boys would eat them but I think they would taste super good with onions and peppers.


I rolled up my tortillas and wrapped them in saran wrap and then stuck them all in a freezer bag. Just heat in the microwave and you have a yummy quick breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.