Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's Cookin'

Back to meal planning! We've had some delicious meals from friends and family the last few weeks, but I feel ready to get into the swing of things again, plus I still have a bunch of freezer meals that I made before Aaron was born.
Tues and Wed are busy evenings for our family since Andrew has started taekwondo, plus he has softball Wed evening (only for a few more weeks), so I'm trying to keep things very simple those nights. We'll see how next week goes!

Mon~PW's Pasta Primavera with grilled chicken and fruit
Tues~Grilled hot dogs, chips, carrots
Wed~Taco Bell (Andrew's request)
Thurs~Grilled pork tenderloin, green beans, wild rice
Fri~Tacos, salad
Sat~Pizza (frozen or Jet's)
Sun~Leftovers or pea soup from the freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.