Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Pics from the last few days

Uncle Nate meets his 4th nephew for the first time. Not real sure about holding a newborn, but he did great!

Joel loves his new brother! They will be best buds.

Baby Aaron's first time in his cradle that great-Grandpa Roffel made. Last night he slept in his swing so mommy could try get a little more rest. He went 3 and a half hours in between feedings instead of 2 so we may try that again! :-)
I've been trying to get rest so I heal quickly. We've had lots of help from family and friends which we are so thankful for! I am also thankful for the spring-like weather, was not crazy about the 80 plus degree temps a couple of weeks ago. And if you see Chris gaining weight, its because we've had so many great dinners brought to us the last few days! Super delicious! Thanks so much to everyone who has helped us.

Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Psalm 113:2

1 comment:

  1. I aint gaining weight. Dr. murray has a pic of me on his blog. does it look like I am gaining weight?
    http://headhearthand.posterous.com/weak-strengths-and-strong-weaknesses

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.