Thursday, March 04, 2010

Cinnabon-like Cinnamon Rolls

I am currently making these cinnamon rolls...and they are starting to look ridiculously delicious. I made the dough in my new Kitchen Aid mixer and it turned out so nice and actually rose (I have problems with that sometimes). Now the rolls are all rolled out and in pans for the final rising. Can't wait to try them! Will post a picture later.PS These are not for you if you are trying to watch fat and sugar. There is an obscene amount of butter and sugar involved in this recipe!

******

Later...

Those were seriously the best cinnamon rolls I've ever made!
Here's some pics:


Here are about a third of them.

I ate the rest. :-)

Totally kidding!

Here's some more without frosting:

They were really good without frosting too. Definitely will be making them again, but definitely will need to limit my intake. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.