Wednesday, March 02, 2016

What's Cookin' and some fitness

Most weeks it is pretty easy for me to come up with a menu, but I've really struggled this week.  I've been trying to eat from the pantry/freezer so maybe that's the problem, but really, they are still pretty full.  At any rate, I do have the next few days figured out:

Thurs~Pizza, cold veggies
Fri~Mac n cheese or grilled cheese for the kids and making some snacks for when friends come over in the evening.  Will probably do a bean/cheese dip, fruit, and cold veggies.
Sat~Dinner with our pastor's family and they told us not to bring anything!
Sun~Dutch beef and veggie soup, butterhorns (from the freezer)
Mon~Sausage gravy casserole, fruit and applesauce
Tues~Sheet pan chicken fajitas, brown rice, cold veggies
Wed~Prayer day-Spaghetti with marinara sauce, broccoli, garlic bread
Thurs~Chicken and gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and corn
Fri~Pizza, cold veggies


I am now on week 5 of exercising and am still doing well with the fitness videos I have found on youtube.  I have done this workout 3x this week and I like how it keeps moving and isn't repetitive.  Makes the 30 minutes go very fast!  Once it gets a little warmer, I'll probably add in some running.  I would love to be able to make it all the way around the block again.

I'm also doing a plank challenge with some friends on facebook.  Join us!

30 Day Plank Challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.