Thursday, March 01, 2012

Chicken Tacos



I used the recipe embedded in the above pic as a guideline, but here's how I did it:

Chicken Ranch Tacos

3-4 pre-grilled chicken breasts (I pulled some chopped grilled chicken from my freezer)
1 package of chicken taco seasoning
1 cup of chicken broth
ranch dressing
hard taco shells
taco fixings

(Get ready, this is a really technical recipe.)

Deep breath.

Ok, let's start.

Toss the chicken, seasoning, and broth into the crockpot and stir.  Cook on low for about 3 hours.
(If you like, stir some ranch dressing in at the end.)

Phew.  Made it.

Ok, seriously, this is the easiest, yummiest thing I've made in weeks.  Maybe months.  Especially with the pre-grilled chicken.  And best of all, NOAH even liked it and ate the leftovers for lunch the next day.  Try it.  You'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.