Monday, November 08, 2010

What's Cookin'

I still don't have much of an appetite from being sick this weekend, but I suspect my family would still like to eat so I guess I should probably plan a menu. :-)
Mon~Leftovers
Tues~Chris made pizza this weekend so I have a crust in the fridge and I'm going to try make a pizza with alfredo sauce, mozzerella cheese, ham, chicken, and fresh tomatoes. Fresh basil would probably be delish on top.
Wed~Dessert for fellowship dinner at church-possibly a sheet cake to feed lots of people
Thurs~Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad (possibly with friends)
Fri~Paula Deene's black bean soup, crusty bread (didn't get to this last week due to the sickness)
Sat~Perhaps out? Then to Chris's grandparents to celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary!
Sun~I have a cassrole in the freezer, can't remember the name of it, but I know we should eat it, so that's what we'll have!

1 comment:

  1. I have a chocolate cowboy cake recipe that is made in a sheet cake. Email me if you want the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.