Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Utterly Absurd

Check out this ridiculous news story.

Quote from the organizer:
Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on.

These women have taken the nonsense feminist agenda, tripe from their college education and swallowed it hook line and sinker. Even my 5 year old knows there are noticeable physical differences between men and women. Personally, I don't want to be treated exactly like a man. I can't do everything a man can and they can't do everything I can.

That being said, let me recommend a book. Its called Womanly Dominion by Mark Chanski. He clearly outlines the importance of a woman's place in the home and describes how women should "play their position" and "win it." Its not a bad thing being different from men. In fact, its part of the reason why the church and Christian families work as well as they do. Don't let our culture take this precious gift from our sons and daughters. Teach your boys to be boys and don't attempt to masculinize your daughters. Their God-given differences are what makes them special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.