Friday, March 27, 2009

Walgreen's Trip and Meijer Deal

I had to go to Walgreen Wed when we got home from the hospital (ok, I didn't HAVE to go, but I did have $10RR that expired Wed that I didn't want to waste). So I got some deodorant for $5.99, Flintstones vitamins for $5.49, and 6 packages of baking nuts marked down to a $.25 a piece. I used my $10RR and my Walgreen's GC and spent zero out of pocket and I will get $5 back on the deodorant. Decent deals.
This week at Meijer, Huggies wipes are on sale for $5 a package. I had one $5 Huggies coupon left that I used and got the wipes free. I also had some $3 Huggies coupons that I used to buy a smaller package of wipes for $2.33, so I got paid for those wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.