Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's Cookin' this weekend

So I never got around to putting the menu plan up, but I pretty much stuck to the plan I had written down. So tomorrow we are probably having chicken and dumplings in the crockpot. That's good comfort food for cold weather (it's 15 degrees right now). On Saturday we hope to have some good friends over for dinner and I have a recipe for honey sesame pork tenderloin I've been wanting to cook, with loaded mashed potatoes, cauliflower, and green beans, and a cream cheese filled chocolate bundt cake for dessert.
On another note, I made a budget of $220 for groceries this month and I think I'm going to be able to stick to it. I only have $23 left for next week, so I'll probably only be getting the essentials, unless there are super good deals and I have to go into March's grocery money. I'm hoping not to do that. I also made a budget of $35 for diapers and I'm only spending $30 thanks to the deal at diapers.com. I won't tell you how far I went over the clothing budget this month. :-)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.