Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Menu plan

Wow, I usually have a few blog post ideas running thru my head but they rarely make it to the computer.  Hard to believe its been almost a year since my last post!  Maybe I can post more in 2019.  :-)

Menu plan for the rest of this very snowy, cold week:
Tues~Kids are having pancakes and bacon while Chris and I go out for dinner for my 36th birthday. 
Wed~ Honey lime chicken enchiladas, spanish rice, black beans, guacamole.  We are planning on having a new seminary student and his wife over for dinner, but we shall see what the weather is like tomorrow.
Thurs~Roast beef, mashed potatoes, red cabbage, and green beans.  Perhaps I will try to make mashed potatoes with my new Instapot!
Friday~Pizza, veggies and dip with Uncle Ty and Aunt Ang
Saturday~Sloppy joes, roasted potatoes, veggies and dip
Sunday~Crockpot chicken and dumplings
Monday~Chili with bacon, cornbread
Tuesday~Lasagna, garlic bread, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.