Saturday, January 24, 2015

Andrew's day out

Blue grandpa and grandma took Andrew for a day this week to celebrate his birthday.  He had a GREAT time alone with his grandparents!

After a hearty McDonald's breakfast, they went for a walk in the snow.

 
And they did a special project with Andrew.  He helped screw this bench together and paint the legs.  He also got to take some lego men home that Grandpa found in some furniture.  Andrew really enjoyed this project and now we have a beautiful bench on our front porch.

When I was growing up, I would sometimes leave notes written in chalk around my dad's shop.  He says he kept finding them years later.  Andrew left some notes too.  This one says, "Satisfaction Guaranteed!"

Sledding!

Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma, for a great birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.