Saturday, July 20, 2013

What's Cookin'

I had planned part of next week, but need to make some changes due to a) My family came over Fri and I knew better than to try and serve my dad Roasted Vegetable Mac and Cheese and b) Chris's mom gave me a huge sandwich leftover from a catering event.

Sunday~Leftover picnic sandwich from Chris's mom (These are so good!), cold veggies and dip, watermelon
Mon~Roasted Veg Mac and Cheese with some leftover chicken thrown in, salad
Tues~Crockpot chalupas, cold veggies, fruit
Wed~Crockpot Lemon Chicken, broccoli
Thurs~Crockpot ribs, crockpot mashed potatoes, corn bread, green beans, salad (company coming)
Fri~Hamburgers, cold veggies, salad
Sat~Frozen pizza, cold veggies
Sun~Frozen pasta, salad, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.