Monday, September 24, 2012

Linda's Pumpkin Crunch

Here's a super-easy, delicious fall pumpkin recipe.  I got it from my mother-in-law who got it from the inside of an Aldi egg carton.

Linda's Pumpkin Crunch

1 box yellow cake mix
1 can (15 oz) evap milk
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (I used 2 c of squash)
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t salt
1/2 c chopped pecans (optional)
1 cup melted buuter

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine pumpkin (or squash), milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in large bowl.  Pour into 9x13 pan.  Sprinkle cake mix and pecans over top.  Drizzle melted butter over pecans.  Bake at 350 for 50-55 min, or until golden brown.  Cool and serve chilled with whipped topping.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! How much pumpkin? Want to try to make it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.