Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grocery Deals this week

At Family Fare:

*Ground beef is $1.85/lb.  Buy a family pack (about 3 lbs) and 3 Kraft cheeses on sale for 3/$5 and get $3 off automatically and $2 OYNO.  I don't normally go to FF, but I'm completely out of ground beef so I'm going to try go this week.  Thanks, Nora!

At Meijer:

*Lay's potato chips are Buy one get one free- Use the $3/1 coupon on facebook here to get them for 65 cents/bag.

*Kraft deal-Buy 10 Kraft products, get $10 OYNO.  I bought Planter's peanuts, cheese, and dressing with some previously printed coupons, but if you don't have any coupons, you can still get shredded cheese for about 88 cents/ package when you buy 10.

*Nabisco, Triscuit, Ritz crackers-$1.33 each when you use the buy 2, get 1 free from coupons.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.