Monday, January 25, 2010

Kraft/Nabisco Rebate Deal

Remember this deal? If you still have the rebate booklet (no longer available), you can do a similar deal this week at Meijer. I was super excited to remember that I bought 4 boxes of Nabisco crackers last week at Target for $.50 apiece (and still have the receipt!), so I already have a good deal started. Here's a scenario that will work for me. Your total price will be a bit higher unless you can find cheap crackers somewhere.

Buy 6 Koolaid Jammers (only 5 are needed for rebate.) Do separate transactions of 3 Koolaid Jammers and receive a total of $$6 off your next order at Meijer.
I bought 4 boxes of Cheese Nips at Target last week using $2/2 boxes of Nabisco crackers (printed twice).
I need to buy 6 more boxes of Nabisco crackers at $2.49 each. This should cost me $12.94 after using two Meijer Mealbox coupons for $1/3 Nabisco crackers (I've heard you can also stack these with manufacturer coupons, but I haven't been able to get that to work).
Last, I need to buy 5 Easy Mac cups which I believe are $1 apiece.

So this is the breakdown:

5 Koolaid Jammers $4.34
4 Cheese Nips $2
6 boxes of Crackers $12.94
5 Easy Macs $5
----------------------------
Total: $24.28

Receive $20 back from rebate making my OOP $4.28

To make this deal better, I need to find out if any other stores have crackers that would be less than $2.16 each.
Happy hunting! :-)

Update: I just saw Cheese Nips at Dollar General for $1.85/box.

Another update: I just read somewhere that Cheese Nips are on sale for $1/box at Walmart! If you use the $2/2, these would be free! Not for sure if this is true at Grand Rapids' Walmarts, but worth look if you are near one.

2 comments:

  1. you, dear heather, astound me. what i would like to know is how much time you spend looking for these things?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that much time...I think. :-)
    I mostly just gather info from other blogs, although I figured out this scenario all on my own. Aren't you proud of me? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.