Thursday, November 14, 2013

Days of Thanks: Day 1

Some of my blessings that I am thankful for, in no particular order:

#1: My Grandma Roffel's patterned sheets.  Feel so cozy compared to plain sheets.

#2: Chubby baby cheeks.

#3: An automatic dishwasher.

#4: Michigan's four seasons.  I'm getting ready to see some snowflakes floating through the air.

#5: 5 loud boys!

#6: The ability to stay connected to friends and family through technology.

#7: Chocolate.  In all forms.  Except chocolate-covered grasshoppers.  That's nasty.

#8:  The solid, reformed preaching I hear every Sunday.

#9: A minivan.

#10: Cherry Carmex.


Count your blessings, name them one by one,

Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.