Saturday, December 04, 2010

Notable Recipes of Late

Here's a few links to some good recipes I've tried lately:

Supreme Strawberry Topping~I made this with 2 cups of frozen strawberries and added a little cornstarch water to thicken it and then put it on top of my no-bake cheesecake. Yum!

Chocolate Frosting~Put this on chocolate cake a few weeks ago. I love how it turns out smooth. I have another recipe that I use because I love the taste, but it turns out a bit grainy. This is perfectly smooth and tastes great too (and super easy!).

Crusty French Bread~I found this recipe when reading Rachel's menu plan. I skip the egg yolk brushed on top and rub butter on it after I take it out of the oven. I place the loaves on a cooling rack and lightly cover until cool. We had this with pea soup this week and it was delicious. The cat liked it too, she climbed on the counter and destroyed a loaf! The cat will be moving to Grandpa's barn soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note! I love to hear from my readers.